Secure a Thorough
First-class care for your dental health.
At Plenty Smiles your hygiene visits go beyond cleaning. Our hygienists and dentists not only ensure dental wellness but also provide insights and assess indicators of a patient’s overall health. Our friendly and experienced hygienist will take the time with you, cleaning every single part of your teeth, and explaining the whole process and all its benefits to maintain good dental health.
60 min Hygiene appointment
Your comprehensive hygiene visit includes:
- Evaluation of oral health and hygiene practices.
- Inspect your teeth for cavities or signs of decay.
- Gums test to detect and prevent periodontal disease.
- Thorough cleaning and polishing of the teeth.
- Discussion of a personalised hygiene treatment plan.
- Assessment and treatment recommendations for any oral conditions.
- Preventative Decay Treatment using Fluoride.
- Instructions and or recommendations on correct brushing and flossing techniques.
- Cleaning Kit.
Why we need regular checkups
and a thorough dental clean?
1. Prevention is the key
Regular care and prevention of diseases in the mouth are the best possible care you can give your teeth.
Gum disease ( periodontitis) and tooth decay are more frequent than you can think. Besides, the development of these diseases can be silent and not evident before people’s sight.
2. Tackling problems early on will enormously benefit you in the long run. It might save your tooth from an extraction or root canal therapy.
Trying to save a tooth or even replace it carries more expenses and involves costly procedures. Moreover, it leads to experience the stress and fear of living with missing teeth in your mouth.
3. A thorough dental clean twice a year is your best practice.
A complete dental clean involves scale and clean to remove tartar build-ups that toothbrushes cannot eliminate.
At Plenty Smiles, a 60-min comprehensive dental clean is a secure investment for an optimal dental health. Your hygienist takes the time with you to perform a thorough dental clean, previous to this, she will evaluate your teeth conditions, explaining to you and giving you professional advice to give the best care to your teeth. Finally, she will discuss with you the suggested follow ups and your treatment plan.
As we know how important healthy smiles are, our professional and highly experienced dental hygiene team is to provide all our patients with preventive dental care that elevates their dentistry experience.
Fear or Anxiety?
Local anesthesia on request is available to make your experience more comfortable. Our dentists, hygienists and dental assistants will give you exceptional care for your dental health. With a gentle hand and securing you have a comfortable process as possible.
Feel the pleasure of a fresh, clean and healthy smile
Book your comprehensive hygiene appointment today!